Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Lily's Health Update
Well Aaron and I are sitting here at the UNC hospital while they monitor Lily overnight. She has been diagnosed with Pierre Robin Sequence. Basically that's a small chin and a cleft palate. With her small chin, she has trouble breathing in certain positions. They want to monitor her overnight to see her breathing patterns. Please pray for her and pray for Aaron and I. I am having a really hard time with everything. Lily seems to be doing okay right now. She has been sleeping most of the day because of the procedure they did earlier this morning. I will keep you updated, but please pray for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Suzanne & Aaron-We'll continue praying for beautiful Lily. Do keep us updated.
You know you're being prayed for. We love you all!
We are praying for you and Lily! Adjusting to a new baby is hard enough with out any health problems, so don't be hard on yourself. Hang-in there! We love you!
Post a Comment