Friday, December 26, 2008

Lily's First Christmas








We debated for several weeks about what to do for Christmas. After much thought, we decided to visit all of our family. We went to Burlington to see my dad on Christmas Eve. Lily got to meet some of her cousins and spend time with her granddad, grandma Suzie and her great grandparents. On Christmas morning we headed over to Aaron's moms house for breakfast. Christmas afternoon we went to see Lily's grandma and grandpoppy along with some more cousins and her other set of great grandparents. Overall it went really well and I am thankful that we got to see everyone. I hope that each one of you had a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow - you guys did as much running around as we did... except we didn't have a little one in tow.. well, except unnoticably in my belly :) I'm glad you got to spend Christmas with all your family and that it went well..that's great! Call me sometime - I haven't talked to you in a while!

The Esperats said...

I love Lily in her Christmas dress. She's sooooo adorable!

Childress Family said...

Thanks again for having us! We had so much fun and Lily is wonderful! You guys are doing a great job. Oh...I forgot to give you your key again...aaggh! I'll mail it, ok? :-)