Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Enjoying the Beautiful Weather!

We have had 80 degree weather the last couple of days. Lily and I ventured outside to enjoy this beautiful weather. I actually put Lily in her stroller forward-facing and I think she had a good time. My only concern is making sure she doesn't get too much sun. Any advice on when I can start using sunscreen on an infant??? I thought I heard that you had to wait several months (6 months or so). It will be back to 45 this weekend, so no more outside trips until the warm weather comes back. Lily and I will anxiously await spring and summer time.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

looks like fun! i can't wait for spring to stick around! :)

Elsie said...

The sunscreen bottle I was looking at yesterday said 6 months...SAD for me! I don't know what I'll do this summer since Aiden loves the outdoors and that's where we spend most of our time (during the summer months). But you should be in the clear for the summer!