Well I finally did it - I joined the world of blogging. Who would have thought?! I'm not the best at emailing, so maybe I can keep everyone posted on our life this way. This could be fun.
I must say though, there is not too much going on with us. We actually just had a patio installed. Aaron has been talking about this for months. I told him if he took the initiative to get estimates and find the best deal - we could get a patio with our tax refund. Low and behold that's what he did. The result - a fun new patio with no furniture. I guess that comes next. Have you seen the cost of patio furniture? Some cost as much as our patio costs us. I don't think so. Of course, we are disagreeing on what type of furniture. I guess you could say I have expensive taste. He on the other hand, is more reasonable. Needless to say, we'll probably get the one he likes.
I must say though, there is not too much going on with us. We actually just had a patio installed. Aaron has been talking about this for months. I told him if he took the initiative to get estimates and find the best deal - we could get a patio with our tax refund. Low and behold that's what he did. The result - a fun new patio with no furniture. I guess that comes next. Have you seen the cost of patio furniture? Some cost as much as our patio costs us. I don't think so. Of course, we are disagreeing on what type of furniture. I guess you could say I have expensive taste. He on the other hand, is more reasonable. Needless to say, we'll probably get the one he likes.
That's my exciting update for the day. My next step will be to tell everyone I crossed over to the blogging world. For now - thanks for reading...

3 comments:
I like it - your blog and your patio! I'm the first to comment. yay!!
what fun! i love that you're blogging. what a great time of year to get a patio. i'm going to go add your blog link to our blog, ok? ;0 love ya!
I am impressed! Maybe we can have our Easter lunch as a picnic on your cool new patio! :) See you in 3 days!
Post a Comment