sooo cute! I love the one of her on her side..I just want to come cuddle with her! :) I'm just waiting for you to call me back...
Sweet! It's great she can wear "real" outfits already too!
thanks for posting pictures! what a cutie!!
Hi Lily! I hope you're having a fun day with your mommy today and making her smile lots! Maybe she can even post a new cute picture of you and make the rest of us smile too! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
sooo cute! I love the one of her on her side..I just want to come cuddle with her! :) I'm just waiting for you to call me back...
Sweet! It's great she can wear "real" outfits already too!
thanks for posting pictures! what a cutie!!
Hi Lily! I hope you're having a fun day with your mommy today and making her smile lots! Maybe she can even post a new cute picture of you and make the rest of us smile too! :)
Post a Comment