Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lily's First Overnight Trip

This weekend we went to visit my grandparents, mom and Don, and some other extended family. We were celebrating my mom's birthday. Lily did great - she even slept like she does at home. I was shocked! Everyone loved visiting with her and was amazed at how much she has grown. I guess I don't notice that as much because I see her everyday.

Here is Lily with her grandma and cousin Olivia.

Aaron and I peeked in on Lily while she was napping and this is what we saw. Somehow she managed to get out of her swaddle and kick the blankets off.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see what her personality is like...for some reason that picture of her all un-swaddled just makes me think she might have quite the mind of her own.. :) like, thanks for trying to help, but I'll just do it my way.

very cute pics! by the way...Mike and I both think your new plan is a definite good thing...we're excited for you :)

Elsie Hall said...

And that looks like an Amazing Miracle Blanket too! Even my little Houdini was pretty trapped when it came to that swaddler!