Heee heee... I took pics to. Are you less nervous about them since she laughed and ran around?
awww... I did wonder. Those don't look so bad. She could just pretend to be a little helicopter or something :)
Lily's gotten so big! She's adorable. The "no no's" don't look as bad as i was imagining. hope she's doing well!
What are these used for? Is this so she can't touch her face? Poor thing...I will keep her in my prayers. You guys have been so blessed to have such a beautiful little girl
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Heee heee... I took pics to. Are you less nervous about them since she laughed and ran around?
awww... I did wonder. Those don't look so bad. She could just pretend to be a little helicopter or something :)
Lily's gotten so big! She's adorable. The "no no's" don't look as bad as i was imagining. hope she's doing well!
What are these used for? Is this so she can't touch her face? Poor thing...I will keep her in my prayers. You guys have been so blessed to have such a beautiful little girl
Post a Comment