Saturday, March 29, 2008

No More Stomach Flu!

Well I made it through the week. This past Sunday evening I woke up with some vicious stomach bug. I don't wish that on anyone. I have yet to be sick from work in the 5 years that I have been there, but this week I missed 3 1/2 days. I can honestly say I would rather be at work than hanging over the toilet. And that's saying a lot :). But, I am on the road to recovery and that's a blessing.

One of the biggest scares to having the stomach flu was being pregnant. For those of you who know me - I am a super paranoid person. Every little pain or discomfort makes me anxious. But the doctors assured me this week that everything is still going well. We are almost at our 13 week mark. One more week and I'll be out of this first trimester. Yeah!!! Thank you for the prayers as we continue this process. I am praying more and more that the Lord would replace my fear with faith. Right now it seems like an impossible thing for me to learn.

It's off to bed I go - until next time...

5 comments:

Melissa said...

so have you told your families? it's time to start posting some cute prego pictures!

Melissa said...

um excuse me... where are your posts? i'm bored here.... and you gave me a hard time about not updating mine?

Erik Burckart said...

We need more blog postings :-)

Melissa said...

what did you start this blog for if you're never going to post??? come on....

Pouring Me Out for You said...

Will you please blog about this pregnancy the Lord is blessing you with? Tell us all about those cravings and how your eating habits have changed and most of all how that bump on your belly is growing! Get to it!!!!