Saturday, November 29, 2008

Aunt Sarah


Aaron and I have been blessed by our friend Sarah so much since Lily was born. Sarah has sacrificed at least 5 nights of sleep to come help us with Lily. She has stayed up with Lily all night so Aaron and I could get a good nights' sleep. You can only imagine how nice that was. She has even come over some days to keep Lily so I can get out of the house for a little while. I'm beginning to think she just really likes hanging out with Lily. And I know that Lily really likes her. Lily listens to Sarah tell her all about what's going on in her life. It's pretty funny to hear their conversations. We will be forever grateful to Sarah for her helping us. Hopefully we can return the favor to her one day. Thanks Sarah!

2 comments:

emily bennett said...

That Sarah chick sounds pretty amazing

Melissa said...

It looks like Lily-girl has already grown lots since we were there! Sarah is a saint...I'm so glad you have her down there to help you guys out!