Monday, November 10, 2008

Creative Ways to Entertain Lily




Over the past week I have decided that I have got to find ways to entertain Lily without holding her all of the time. I tried a sling and so far she doesn't want anything to do with that. I tried a bouncer and she's okay for maybe 5 minutes. Well today I tried the Baby Bjorn. Success! She fell right asleep, even breathing well. I know it might seem odd, but I guess I'll just do chores around the house wearing the Baby Bjorn. If anyone has any good ideas, please let me know.

4 comments:

The Esperats said...

It's not odd at all! It's beautiful! She's right next to you, where she loves it most. I'm so glad that you found something that works well for you both! My boys lived in either the sling or bjourn while I did dishes, though Simeon did take to the swing eventually too. You two look beautiful!

The Esperats said...

PS She may love the bouncer and things such as that more once she can focus with her eyes better. My boys were b/n 2 and 3 months when they started enjoying lying down and staring at a mobile or the toys hanging from the bouncers.

Melissa said...

:) super cute pics! you're looking good mommy! i think we're going to head down thursday night. i'll call you soon.

Jess said...

That is definately not odd! I remember the feeling of freedom to have my arms back! Eliana liked the sling.