Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving at Our House








With Lily being so young, we decided to celebrate Thanksgiving at our house. It was so nice being home for the holiday. I even attempted to cook Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks to our good friend, Sarah, we had a full meal and good company. You can see from Aaron's plate above how much we had.

Tonight my dad, stepmom, sister and niece came to visit. I cooked so much that we had plenty of leftovers. It was good to visit with them and show off Lily. Lily's cousin, Olivia, loved Lily - she even wanted to hold her. The picture of the two of them shows our attempts to let her hold Lily. I'm sure one day she'll be telling Lily what to do and teaching her all sorts of stuff.

Overall we've had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for good time with family.

1 comment:

Erik Burckart said...

Those look like some good rolls ;-)